Posted on November 11, 2009 by oldcampcook
|Whatever happened to Tarzan?
A couple of movie critics were discussing old movies and wondered whatever happened to Tarzan. So they decided to look for him and ask him a few questions. Finally they located him, and the conversation went like this:
Tarzan how come we haven’t seen you in a movie in a long time?
– Well, I’ve had a bad case of arthritis and I can’t swim anymore or jump from branch to branch.
– What about Jane, Tarzan?
– Jane is in really bad shape. She has Alzheimer and doesn’t know who I am anymore.
– What a shame. What can you tell us about your son Boy?
– Well, we don’t see much of Boy lately. He stopped going to
school and he only comes around to see us when he needs money or a favor.
– That’s sad Tarzan. What about your chimp Cheetah. Have you heard anything about her?
– Oh Cheetah. She’s really doing well. She married a lawyer and is now living at the White House.
Filed under: Uncategorized |